Transactional work is at the heart of our legal practice. It applies to everything we do, and we work to keep our clients out of litigious disputes in all matters, when possible. Retaining an experienced business transaction attorney from the beginning sets you up, your business and other shareholders for success. Knowing that you have fully considered each option from all perspectives, along with legal and tax implications, provides you the confidence to make decisions at the speed your business demands.
At McCoy Fatula, we bring creative thinking and innovative solutions. We welcome challenging situations. We are problem-solvers, prepared to help you secure maximum benefits from domestic and international transactions. Based in Roseville, California (in the Sacramento area), we serve clients large and small from coast to coast.
We Protect Your Interests In All Types Of Business Transactions
- Starting your business, getting financing, creating a business plan and selecting the appropriate business formation entity for your goals
- Licenses and permits
- Leasing real estate and equipment
- Purchasing real estate and equipment
- Business insurance
- Buying a business
- Selling a business
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Moving your business to a foreign market
- Business entity recapitalization and reorganization
- Property distribution or tax-free reorganizations
- Property tax and transfer issues
- Shareholder buyouts
- Corporate divorce
We advise clients on various facets if business law including intellectual property law, technology law, contract law, corporate law, and real estate law.
Our team will help your team make informed decisions, structure advantageous deals, gain protection from indemnification claims, limit liabilities, draft all necessary contracts and close deals in a timely fashion.