Roseville Trust Administration And Probate Attorney
Trustees manage the assets of specific trusts, but the assets are not their own. The needs of the beneficiaries and the directions of the grantor dictate how each trust is to be administered.
Trust administration may become an issue if a beneficiary or family member of a trust grantor believes that the trustee has violated his or her fiduciary duties, which include:
- Managing trust assets in the best interests of beneficiaries and as directed by the grantor
- Periodically accounting for expenditures and investments in the trust to the beneficiaries
- Paying taxes associated with the trust
How Can McCoy Fatula, APC, Help You?
At McCoy Fatula, APC, we advise, assist and represent both trustees and beneficiaries in trust administration matters. We also are fully capable of representing any party in trust litigation, including cases involving accusations of misuse of funds, improper distribution of funds and lapses in accounting.
Many issues and disputes can be avoided by documenting the terms of the trust and legally establishing the trust with an experienced trust administration attorney upfront. Our attorneys can help trustees throughout the trust administration process, assisting with:
- Establishing and funding trusts
- Ensuring compliance with state law and federal law
- Filing trust and estate income tax returns and estate tax returns
- Distributing trust assets
Ensure Proper Trust Administration And Protection Against Liabilities
We serve trustees and beneficiaries in the Sacramento area and throughout the U.S. from our office in Roseville, California, making ourselves available to clients from coast to coast.
Please contact us to speak with one of our experienced and resourceful lawyers today at 916-945-2780 or 800-728-2184. We offer consultations to help you with immediate concerns with Roseville Trust Administration.