McCoy Fatula, APCMcCoy
Located in Roseville, CA

Posts tagged "enforcement"

When A Former Spouse Refuses To Follow A Custody Agreement

Even when a custody and parenting time agreement has been going smoothly, you can never really predict how your former spouse or parent of your child will act in the future. In some cases, the other parent may start to deviate slightly from a custody agreement. This turns into a complete refusal to follow your court-ordered agreement. In other situations, the other parent my suddenly make changes to your agreement and fail to pick-up or drop-off your child at the agreed location and time. This is very problematic and illegal.

Email For A Response

Contact Our Attorneys Now

Please complete the following form to email our office directly.
We will respond to your inquiry promptly.

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy